Sunday, August 3, 2008

Me & my Hubby

Hello everyone! I am new at this new blogging thing, so if it doesn't look right or something is wrong please just ignore it. So Jason is still working with Johnson's construction. He just got a promotion, he is now the new hot plant operator over in Montpelier, ID. He is really nervous but I think he will be really good at this job. As for me I still work at the Budge Clinic. I manage the coagulation clinic in internal medicine. If you don't know what that is, ask me some time. Also right now I am still going to school. I just finished my last prereq class for the LPN!! YEAH! My last class was Microbiology and I thought I was going to have to kill someone while taking that class it was so hard. But hopefully now I will start the LPN in January. As for kids right now we have our dog Berkley. We love her to death and she keeps me company while Jason is gone. She is almost like having a kid.

9 comments:

Andy and Mallory: said...

Hey Chani! Check out our blog @ aandmbeginnings.blogspot.com.

Cherilee said...

Chani, It's looking good. I am so excited you are blogging now. If you need any help, I'll do my best.

Lisa said...

Great to see you on blogspot Chani!!! Great to see you last week! Hope to keep in touch!
Love ya!

The Murrays said...

Chani, looks good. Here is my blog page for you, it's bonniemurray.blogspot.com. Thanks for everything....And the baby gift it really will help.

The Munfords said...

Yay, you got a picture up. I love it. You guys are way cute.

Cassidy said...

Hey Chani,
i don't know if you remember me from dr browns, but i always wondered if you got married or not. SOunds like you are doing well. it was great to see you.

Jessica said...

Chani, of course I remember you! How are you doing? We miss being their too, but it is nice to have all the extra space of a house and a yard. I think that we need to have you out for some peach ice cream soon!! I am glad that you found my blog. The kids would love to Berkley again too, I bet she is getting big. It was nice to hear from you!

Kristi Rowley said...

Hey Chani!
I actually have checked your blog a few times. Yes, I'm what you call a blog hopper! I love to find people's blogs that I know and keep up with them! It was fun seeing you when we came over for the water party at Holly's!

Trina said...

Hey Chani, I just saw your blog on Jim & Kristi's. I hope things are going well for you guys. It will be fun to keep up with you through your blog. :)